• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

begining stages of my storage, and that 4Runner

Akers87

NAXJA Forum User
so i started to make my storage area. the big drawer on the righ slides out on rollers and im making another whit box for the left too. i want to either rhino line it to match the interior, or some carpeting. looks kinda shitty now,but it works good. i also want to make it so part of the top folds onto my headrests for sleeping, when camping.

DSC02065.jpg

DSC02066.jpg

DSC02067.jpg

and here is the new 90' 4Runner that i got from a friend. very nice and quiet, so luxurious feeling after my cherokee

DSC02071.jpg

DSC02072.jpg

DSC02073.jpg

DSC02074.jpg

DSC02075.jpg

DSC02076.jpg

and somefun rock quarry crawlin in the jeep.

DSC02017.jpg

thats not me!
DSC02018.jpg

DSC02020.jpg

DSC02022.jpg

DSC02023.jpg

Akers87 said:

Whats the point in building a box for the cherokee if your trying to sell it? (the for sale sign in the window?)

jpcherokeekid said:
Whats the point in building a box for the cherokee if your trying to sell it? (the for sale sign in the window?)

the deal for the 4runner came up really fast, i had no idea a couple days before that, that i was going to get that runner, and i still dont want to sell my cherokee, because want to do the rubicon in it this summer since ive worked so hard on it. butid definately sellit to some idiot for like $3,500.

Starboard M said:
We need more pictures of the female passenger.
do i hear 5 dollars???

nice pics but i think you accidentally put the for sale sign on the wrong rig =]

Back