• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Been a great one

92XJT

NAXJA Forum User
Well its sad to say the XJ is no more - it left this morning on a trailer to its new owner in Michigan. I guess technically I still have a cherokee just not an XJ. I did pick up a new project - another jeep, but it will be a long project by the looks of it. It was awesome meeting a lot of you guys, and wheeling with ya. It will be awhile till I'm back on a trail with the new jeep, but will be back eventually. Will be throwing stuff for sale from the old XJ since I will be no longer needing this stuff.

100_3477.jpg

100_3479.jpg

What year is that CJ7? I'm guesing 76 to 80.?

The CJ is an 83 -- going to be putting a 91 YJ tub on that frame. Probably keep the 258 / 5spd / d300 combo for now, but if I get some funds sooner may go with a v8 swap. Came with a 4" suspension lift (not installed) as well.

dude, sorry to hear about the loss, but looks like you got another great rig in the making there. it'll take a "little" elbow grease, but i'm sure it'll turn out just fine! Good wheeling with ya over the last year or so. you should start a dedicated thread for the New project so we can follow along with the build. Look forward to wheeling again sometime!
Phil

Back