• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barrett lake trail

levi11

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone done the Barrett lake 4x4 trail? I'm thinking about doing it later this summer. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

It has been a few years, but yeah I have run it before. It's a fun trail, with a nice lake to camp at.

Is it actually open? I remember it was closed a few years back and I have no clue if it is officially open or not. Might want to call the local forest service office or ranger station to confirm if it is open.

I am interesting in wheeling barret

I'm still debating where to go, but this looks like my first choice. If I go it will be late August early sept. If anyone's interested let me know. And thanks for all the informations guys. I appreciate it

I'd love to run barret. What's the width on the gate again? 83" ?

Not sure if this is a good idea or not, but there are always options for the gate. For the record, he fit between but wanted to see if he could climb the gate. Pic from many years ago, 42" swampers.

standard.jpg

im at 5.5in and 33s, probably should have sliders on? I was hoping to have them made by the end of this week but I havent even gotten the materials yet hahaha. If jeep450r is coming to tahoe this weekend with me I might be down to hit this.

EDIT: looking at some videos and yea I should probably have sliders

Last edited:
yeah I want to do SR, niagara, and fordyce and the con again soon. and SF.

Back