• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands...........OCTOBER 2nd

Glad to have camping sites close to each other, that will be a nice change, maybe we can work this out for winterfest too :)

Also, this might be the last ride for the xjpopcan buggy. Things are coming together for a buggy build...will be slow, but the ol popcan's 4.0 is clanging and banging...If it blows the buggy build starts sooner rather than later...

mac 'if it lasts the weekend then winterfest will be its last run' gyvr

I might be in now. My fall color run was cancelled. So if I get my jeep back together in time, I will be down for the day on Saturday. Have a bachelor party Saturday night.

Have a bachelor party Saturday night.

I used to know a chick that was willing to go to a camp ground and strip :cool:

good to know you might make it, get that rig finished so i can be jealous in person lol :D

I'm in. I'll take the xj.

room mate will take my lifted mj.

so count two more.

I survived Harlan...My jeep, well the carnage is still being found.. :repair: No way I'll have it back together in time.I'm out.

Have fun

Nick

My status has changed to Maybe. For those going to the Clean up I will be there.

I'm getting there Wednesday night or Thursday morning...

Depends on when Rosco has his buggy ready.

I'm bringing the baby jeep...saving the xjpopcanbuggy for Winterfest...one last hurrah...

mac 'my stuff is two motor mounts and a trailer tire away from being ready' gyvr

i will proably be getting there saturday morning, what trails are you guys hitting ?

i will proably be getting there saturday morning, what trails are you guys hitting ?

My girl will be there saturday so I will take her on all the easy stuff first green, white, orange, then hit the quarry later in the day. I will do anything prior to saturday. But I have to keep it in one piece so she can ride along on saturday.

I am probably out. Found out that Sunday I have to drive to corp. headquarters in Latrobe PA.

I am probably out. Found out that Sunday I have to drive to corp. headquarters in Latrobe PA.

Tell them no.

mac 'you have plans' gyvr

Got a buddy I went to college with that wants to know what this wheeling thing is all about, so I told him he could tag along. I love taking newbies out and scaring them a bit, and I don't even do the extreme stuff...

Not sure if we will camp Saturday night, but I'll bring my stuff just in case "a few beers with the MWC" turns into... well, what it usually does.

Got a buddy I went to college with that wants to know what this wheeling thing is all about, so I told him he could tag along. I love taking newbies out and scaring them a bit, and I don't even do the extreme stuff...

Not sure if we will camp Saturday night, but I'll bring my stuff just in case "a few beers with the MWC" turns into... well, what it usually does.

Put him in Brian's rig, that'll scare the hell out of him...

Brian said he was out.

Back