• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bacon....

grant-me-your-bacon-640x615.jpg

that's My face 2-3 hours after Bacon was consumed : D

today we had pancakes and BACON with with my nephew who spent the night,.

"his words i dont want bacon"

what happened there rew..............what happened there???

Had a few coupons to get 10 dollars off of fresh meat, so I though, what is better then fresh thick cut bacon. Got to the store after church and they were out and I had to settle for a Rib eye steak and brat burgers.

today we had pancakes and BACON with with my nephew who spent the night,.

"his words i dont want bacon"

what happened there rew..............what happened there???

Im not sure what happened, at one point he loved bacon then all of a sudden he stopped eating it

the wife probably fed him turkey bacon and ruined it for him :dunno:

yea that's probably the case. we asked what he liked and he said bacon, then when we made it he said "i don't like bacon"

so i ate it:patriot:

stopped at the cafe this morning and had a western omlett with a side of bacon and she even put extra bacon in the omlett after i told her my love for bacon. I am not wanting to move right now b/c I am so full of ...yup you guessed it....crap.

that is awesome! My coworker and I were discussing on how to make a bigger one and crumble the biscuit on top like "sprinkles" on an ice cream cone.

Yesterday for breakfast they had pancakes and bacon....had a 10-1 ratio of bacon to pancakes.

I had one pancakes.

that would be pancake then, not plural. :D lol

yeah, an educated farmer..who would have thunk it!! :gee:

I wa making breakfast for my two year old daughter this morning. I asked her do you want toast? "No." Do you want pancakes? "No." Do you want bacon? "yes." I'm so proud.

I wa making breakfast for my two year old daughter this morning. I asked her do you want toast? "No." Do you want pancakes? "No." Do you want bacon? "yes." I'm so proud.

^like^

Back