• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bacon....

i know this post is dead, but valuable lesson learned, dont attempt to cook bacon after a long night at the bar, you may fall asleep and wake up to smoke alarms, thick smoke, and the smell of wasted bacon

i know this post is dead, but valuable lesson learned, dont attempt to cook bacon after a long night at the bar, you may fall asleep and wake up to smoke alarms, thick smoke, and the smell of wasted bacon

You should be ashamed. Poor bacon.:flame: JIM.

this post will never die :D

bacon shall live long

stopped for lucnch yetserday in a little town of 100 people and they have a grocery store that has the "old school" meat counter in the back and they make fresh cut sandwiches,I ordered up a hot ham and cheese w/ bacon and Holy Jesus...there was half a hog on this sandwich!! I am going back on Wednesday b/c they advertise "Tenderloin Wednesday" on thier sign and the locals say it is the best fried tenderloin sandwich around...now pair that w/ some bacon and we might have just found pork nirvana :D

stopped for lucnch yetserday in a little town of 100 people and they have a grocery store that has the "old school" meat counter in the back and they make fresh cut sandwiches,I ordered up a hot ham and cheese w/ bacon and Holy Jesus...there was half a hog on this sandwich!! I am going back on Wednesday b/c they advertise "Tenderloin Wednesday" on thier sign and the locals say it is the best fried tenderloin sandwich around...now pair that w/ some bacon and we might have just found pork nirvana :D

damn it, another reason to come visit you!

damn straight! The sandwiches are worth the trip alone..but if your one of those "clean freaks" about seeing the preperation of your food..well, ya might pass :D

damn straight! The sandwiches are worth the trip alone..but if your one of those "clean freaks" about seeing the preperation of your food..well, ya might pass :D

Deliver me one to WF tyler! If you can keep from eating it! :D

official opening of firearms deer season this weekend and there will be some big ol' breakfasts served up w/ plenty of pork goodness involved..including BACON!!!

Wish our firearm season opened this weekend. There's a big buck wandering around my parents place and its peak of the rut right now. No better way to kick off hunting season other than to get some good greasy meat into ya.

Today is the first day of gun season here. I am craving some summer sausage! :D

I overslept this morning and everyone else went out deer hunting w/o waking me up, so I am here preparing breakfast and it smells awesome in the kitchen! Sausage, bacon, biscuits & gravey and cheesy eggs....mmmmmm....

Back