• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bacon....

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
I love bacon. Has anyone noticed that when it is cooking it is like it is applauding for itself? Yeah for bacon!..that is all. :pig:

Last edited:
Farmland thick cut pepper bacon is the shit. It is especially because it is made about 20 minutes from my house and it is made from our hogs! I might even bring some to the Pig Gig and give it away to a lucky bacon coneseur....

bacon makes every thing better

My cousin is a butcher of 10yrs and makes me fresh thick-cut pepper bacon whenever I ask for it... Theres a reason my friends have begun calling me fluffy... lol :D

bacon.jpg

Rewster, I dont know ya, but I already like ya! Welcome to my Cool Guy Bacon Club,also known by its members as the "C.G.B.C." You will be receiving a shirt and sticker shortly.

Bacon FTMFW!!!!!!!!! They were advertising chocolate coverd bacon at the state fair this year but i couldn't make it up there to try any. My cousins wife makes the best green beans and uses peppered bacon in them, OH MY GOD are they good! :D Ok, now i'm hungry dammit! :doh:

jim gaffigan is a comedian that on his dvd goes on for about a half hour about the glory of bacon, might be on youtube. highly suggested

Bibbitty Bobbitty Bacon! You just turned that salad into an entree!

I'm sure you can find some on youtube.

But I'm really sure your having bacon withdrawl if your still attempting that cutback.

I recall an evening I spent having dinner with my dad and brother. We had BLT's with green beans & bacon and bacon on the side. Washed it all down with bacon grease, not really, Arnold Palmer. But of course, I do keep my bacon grease and fry other foods with it later!!

With all this talk about bacon, i had to get a baconater from wendys for lunch:chef:

Rewster, I dont know ya, but I already like ya! Welcome to my Cool Guy Bacon Club,also known by its members as the "C.G.B.C." You will be receiving a shirt and sticker shortly.

:party: Sweet a new shirt :cool:

Back