• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axles 8.8 and d30

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Plans have changed for the wifes Jeep.

8.8 exploder rear with 4.10's and posi already setup for cherokee. $250

HP D30, stocker, 3.55 gears. Brakes are rusty from the little storm we just had, but should be usable, or just replace the rotors with your own. Set of 4.10 gears included, but not installed. SOLID diff cover/guard. $250

No rush to sell, just thinking about it. Might make you a deal if you want both, just to save me some trouble. Can deliver if need be.

Hey John interested in the 8.8 is it disc brake? Ready to bolt into the XJ?

Cool let me know. Id need to find a parts train to SD and someone to put it in my garage. Let me know what is needed for the brakes. I could have my wife paypal you.

Cool let me know. Id need to find a parts train to SD and someone to put it in my garage. Let me know what is needed for the brakes. I could have my wife paypal you.

Yo man, Ive been down in SD on a reg basis lately, if its in the next couple weekends before Im out of there I can bring the axle down to you.

I appreciate it Tim I'll let you know.

Thanks Paul

8.8 sold and gone.

D30 still available. 3.55's in it, 4.10's with it. SOLID diff cover. Caliper to caliper with rusty rotors and four control arms.

Hey John
I'll give you 50.00 for the solid cover if you want to sell separately
let me know
gary

I might. I'll PM you if things go that way.

So if anyone wants a $50 break on the axle....$150 without the solid cover.

I guess Im interested in the D30, with the cover if possible. But Im down in SD and my XJ is still undriveable. I could possibly borrow a friends truck, let me talk to him tomorrow. Possibility of meeting halfway?

I guess Im interested in the D30, with the cover if possible. But Im down in SD and my XJ is still mid lift undriveable. I could possibly borrow a friends truck, let me talk to him tomorrow. Possibility of meeting halfway?

We could probably work that out. Maybe meet you in Temecula? My schedule is pretty booked though. Would have to be a Saterday afternoon or a sunday morning.

Back