• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Autolite Plug destroyed engine

I have seen a simular failure with a ngk in a yoda . Freak failure, I dont think it can be chalked up to one poor brand in particular

this thread's thrash.

why many of you post of useless craps in here?? keep it on the subject please guys

This is #1 why I dont have much of feel about this place. I have a TON better forum that Im on for last 3 years and this is total crap.

This is #1 why I dont have much of feel about this place. I have a TON better forum that Im on for last 3 years and this is total crap.

then go back to your last forum and stop complaining on this one, ive learned a ton of info here and made great friends from this forum and have no complaints of it, now when someone comes on with little post and blast a brand and has questionable links, we like to have a little fun with them

i have always used autolites and will always use them. i have never had any problems with them and ya they are cheaper. thats why i get them. ok so you got two different motors that had the same plugs, oh well it could happen to anyone. dont bash a sparkplug company cause of two problems you have had. :dunno:

this thread's thrash.

why many of you post of useless craps in here?? keep it on the subject please guys

I don't see the OP complaining. Your sentence structure, spelling and grammar leave a lot to be desired; maybe you should pay more attention in your college courses and spend less time complaining in someone else's thread.

So you broke the electrode when you were gapping the plugs, put them in anyway and ruined you two engines in the process. Where do you work again? I want to make sure you never get anywhere near anything I own.

then go back to your last forum and stop complaining on this one, ive learned a ton of info here and made great friends from this forum and have no complaints of it, now when someone comes on with little post and blast a brand and has questionable links, we like to have a little fun with them

Thank you! Heep, you seem like an alright guy. Let's not be a douche and say your Blazer Forum is better!

Back