• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

austrailia soccer/ possible sponsor

wek91xj

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, figured id take a shot at this here since this is where i spend most of my time.... dunno what kinda of luck or what not i will have but figured id ask anyways.... im a junior in highschool, and have been invted to play soccer oversees in Austrailia this summer... but theres a catch... its gonna cost a couple grand....my family doesnt have that kind of money, but i am allowed to raise it by fundraising or sponsors.... anyone here know of a company/source that would sponsor a student for an event like this or that would do some kind of fundraiser to help?? i know this is a long shot, but any help would be greatly appriciated... thanks

Find out who your Athletic Director is at your school and see him or her. They will know the "athletic boosters" in your area that are interested in helping in such a situation. Your soccer coach will be a source of information as well. :patriot: I was Athletic Booster club president at my kids school for several years and there were local funds and fund raising opportunities available to help with just the type of situation you are asking about.

Also, congrats. I know how hard it is to get these "international" sports opportunities. You should be proud of yourself. If you get to go remember, you are representing yourself, your school, your state, and your country. :us:

Alright, thats alot of help... ill have a word with him on monday... thanks... and ill keep all of that in mind

Back