• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arrrgggghhh!!!! Hurricane Ivan

MudDawg

NAXJA Member #728
Ok...the ole Dawg is gittin' kinda sick of hurricanes...the centers of the last two crossed paths 35 miles from my house...now we got Ivan bearing down on us...don't think the ole chateau can handle a third one...now our governor gets on TV and tells us we are facing a fuel crisis since the fuel delivery tankers haven't been able to keep up with demand because the storms are so close together they can't come to port...with all the evacuations we are running around in circles....they are evacuating the keys...there isn't a gas station on any major highway with gas...if you have a working generator, you almost need to post an armed guard...

Anyways...pray for us...or scream defiantly in Klingon or something...we are gonna need all the support we can get... and oh yeah...send gas...The only good to come out of it is...the mud boggin is KILLER!

hope it blows thru quick but the forecast doesnt look like it.. the "old lady in law" bailed outta west palm today until things get back to normal

good luck to everyone in the sunshine state

Hmmm, might be time to go clean out the generators at the local home depot and head south :D. Bet theres not a generator in a store south of atlanta by now. Little markup and BAM, new unlimited maybe :D :D :D
This will be a year to remember 04', the year of the storms...
The wooly catapillers furs up here are making the minks jealous, hope thats not an indication of the winter to come...

i hate it for ya, but hey at least there plenty of mud to play in.

I hear ya man we havent had a years worth of decent rainfall in almost 9 years now while you guys are flooding you can spit and itll evaporate before it hits the ground out here...What most morons dont understand out is here no rain means no water FOR ANYTHING(IE drinking, watering or any damn thing)...I dont think extreme weather is for the future I think were living in it now...
good luck to ya got the fingers crossed if I had some to send the next tankful would be on me :gee: (gas that is)...
themud
in AZ

Back