• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Around Loveland CO ?'s

EZridaz

NAXJA Forum User
Im about to move out to Loveland because of work and have never been there before and would like to know which areas to not move to and which are nice and quiet and safe...would like to move on the outskirts of town if possible and something somewhat affordable as I am taking a huge pay cut and lose of hours on my new job but will only be working three nights there and would be able to find a second job which I think will be necessary to live there but if any of you all know of a descent area to live and know of anywhere that might be hiring part time or full time aswell(I've done a little of everything) I would greatly appreciate it or even send some links to some places you all might know of...I've been to the LovelandFYI newspaper one but thats about it.....Thanks again it is appreciated

PM a guy named Clod Hopper. His name is Chip and can can probably point you in the right direction. He lives in Loveland also.

His handle on here is Dirtclod. He live just down the street from me.

I've lived in the Loveland area for 35 years. What type of $$$ are you looking to spend? What type of work do you do?

Give me a call 970-667-2001

I didn't think there were any "BAD" places in Loveland, just some areas more desirable than others.

Back