• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Apparently deals can still be had on new trucks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was telling DirtySenior (that would be Matt, not Jim) that I have visions of you with a dirty oval on the front of your sweat shirts, and there are corresponding clean ovals on the side of your truck where you've leaned in....Yuk yuk....I kill me....:laugh:

You can be just so hurtful Steve........ I may be laughing on the outside, but the fat guy inside is crying.........

Can I have the seat cover dress back? I'm about to do some serious comfort eating now and I'm sure my jeans aren't gonna fit.......

I'm gonna go hang out in the "Good eats" thread.

:D

You can be just so hurtful Steve........ I may be laughing on the outside, but the fat guy inside is crying.........

Can I have the seat cover dress back? I'm about to do some serious comfort eating now and I'm sure my jeans aren't gonna fit.......

I'm gonna go hang out in the "Good eats" thread.

:D

Uhhh, dude, I only got the bucket version, don't know where the bench went.:laugh3:

Who`s your daddy? Where`s your playground? It`s all good. I' ll just call in my marker...He owes me one, or forty.

Its ok Troy, do you need to hug it out? Come here bitch, lets hug it out.

images

Uhhh, dude, I only got the bucket version, don't know where the bench went.:laugh3:

LOL! Um.... I think there's a junk-in-the-trunk insinuation in there somewhere.....

You better hope you never find your way into Yellas Jail Steve! You ever had "Who's your Daddy" whispered in your ear?

We gots just that kinda fella up in the Max housing area. Big black dude, a plumber of sorts..... likes to lay sewer pipe ....... Oh and he likes his apprentices skinny and white...... :D

Last edited:
Getting back on topic......... :moon:

Flud Maps! :thumbup:

100_0810.jpg

Friggin' limosine........

100_0811.jpg

Kind liked this shot

100_0812.jpg

Got the leather ordered up yesterday, may be getting installed late next week. They use Katzkin to do the leather. Lots of good things heard about them.

Getting rid of these animal hair magnets:

100_0814.jpg

I'm just not a fan of these inserts. They have a brown tint to 'em and don't go well with the gray interior (dash, doors, trim).

100_0815.jpg

I went with solid "dark graphite" leather with perforated inserts and gray thread stitching. Should look just like the Laramie package seats.

loose that ungodly tall toolbox....you need a slimline some thing fierce

Yeah...... I know. This box is pretty beat up and the welds on the lid hinges are cracking pretty bad. But I have $320 in running boards on the way and then gonna have to save for plates......then I'll look into a black box thats lower profile. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm really diggin' this color. When I bought it, I kinda felt like I was settling since it was the only dually they had on the lot. I know the silver will hold up alot better over time. My blue dually was looking kinda shabby and those urethane rear fenders were starting to get wavy and the paint was fading along the top surfaces. Friggin' rock chips show up alot worse on dark paint too......

Still debating on if I wanna do the Laramie fender flares or not. And if I did, would I get them painted darker graphite along with the lower part of the body, or paint 'em the same silver.....

This truck has the flares - I really like 'em.

2011-dodge-ram-hd.jpg

I'd also like to do some door side moldings - just not sure if I wanna do body color or chrome........

!Bu0j(PgEGk~$(KGrHqN,!ikEv1+0E4,CBMB8g0dSVw~~_12.JPG

917980579_myWFo-L.jpg

Last edited:
Bought a friggin' limosine today......... :banghead:

I must have several screws loose.......

But I bought it for $1000 less out-the-door than the '04 I bought in '05 (which was a steal back then).......

They gave me NADA full trade in value and $4750 in rebates.........

It's got a killer sound system........

It's got the nav/cd/dvd/backup camera set up......

More HP and Torque.......

And....... it didn't have heated leather....... but they're gonna put it in at no charge.

I couldn't say no.

Gotta love end-of-the-month sales drives....... :D

3D73Y4CL0BG518438-1c.jpg

The bad:

License and Registration......

Needs running boards, mud flaps........

MPG will be the suck for a while until the engine breaks in a bit......

I swore I wasn't gonna do this again......... :twak:
Jeeeez what is that.....????? Move to Oregon and the fees and Plates will be $96.00 for 2 years & no inspections .... safety or emmission, but it still won't be a jeep!:laugh3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back