• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone up for a run to oklahoma???/

motoman

NAXJA Forum User
found a new place to go play that is pretty close to me, went by and talked to the guy and I guess they built it for jeeps and have a new section that is for jeeps only that they just got done putting together. Oktrailchasers is having a run in a few weeks and have been out there before so I guess from what I was told is alot of fun and jeep friendly.

located inbetween lexington and purcell oklahoma about a half hour south of OKC a little over 2 hours from dfw depending on how you drive. Open on dates will need to get off work but can be pretty open on when. As of right now they dont have camping but I think I can get him to let us camp if we have enough people coming in.

website doesnt show much but kinda an idea of what there is and it doesnt show on the website but he did say there is rock there also

www.depothillmotorsports.com

posted it in trips also but looking to get someone to wheel with dont know anyone up here that wheels yet and I am ready to go

Interesting...I'll see about adding it to the map. And it sounds like it might be worth a day trip at least to check out for those us in the North Dallas area.

for some reason i didnt see this until now....
ive been out there and it wasnt really anything. More geared towards 4wheelers and no real challenging trail runs. Runs along a river but never leaves the river bottom. I have a free day pass so if anyone wants to go out-ill go with them but i wouldnt drive from dallas for it.

for some reason i didnt see this until now....
ive been out there and it wasnt really anything. More geared towards 4wheelers and no real challenging trail runs. Runs along a river but never leaves the river bottom. I have a free day pass so if anyone wants to go out-ill go with them but i wouldnt drive from dallas for it.

from what he told me they are bringing in some rocks for a few sections and just got done building a section geared for 4x4's

It is the only place close to play that I know of but I am up for suggestions close or if you want to go I am game

has anyone been out here recently? might go next time i'm in town.

Back