• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone run these tires?

wek91xj

NAXJA Forum User
I found some super sport H/T tires at walmart the other day and they look pretty agressive, and i need new tires next few weeks. If anyone does or has, hows the tread life and traction
and what size/cost
thanks

wek91xj said:
how was the tread life? Thanks

For me it was great! I never picked them up.

I was all set to get some in 35x12.5 and the weekend between the order and the purchase, I met a guy in Uwharrrie in a SJ beater that had the sames... He had em a short time and had cut 2/4 and had to replace using the Wal Mart warranty. Great if you wheel right close to a WalMart that stocks 35x12.50s (nowhere...) I don't, and I am tired of tire carcass durability being the limit of my trail fun.

TSL of some non-radial flavor will be the next new tires for me. Mine isn't a DD but will be expected to drive to the trails & home. For a DD/Trail rig on the east coast, hard to argue with BFG-MTKM or Goodyear MTR.

I agree, wish i could afford some MTR's but im only 17 and am in school so thats not a possibility at the moment.... maybe next year... plues i need ttires with good treas as i will be commmuting back and forth to college soon

Back