• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone recognize this?

Ba-Riedo

has frame envy
Saw this up at stevens pass today. The guy said it has dana 44's and 60's, rear coil conversion, 8inch long arms, 35's.
xjblack2.jpg

xjblack.jpg

And I saw this tj yesterday, I think the rockrails are on upsidedown...:roflmao:

tjtard.jpg

-Alex

The bars are marketed as steps mounted that direction, high clearance protection the other way. :read: Read a book.

As for that other thing...ummm... :looser:

R. E. A. D. A B. O. OKAY!

Brush your teeth...
SCORE!
HAHAH.
Thanks for the laugh.
I must be delerious from working on these damn Jeeps all hours of the night.

On another note my ZJ runs and drives like a Caddy!
OH YEAH!

Hasta

ROFLMAO! Can't believe that there was a video about that.....Awesome, I work in the ghetto around here wish I could show that in the store. Yeah and that XJ is badass, probably just missing a stroker motor though. The "steps" on the TJ are kinda busted, would have definitely have mounted them more for the protection aspect.... Just my thought

How does a single vehicle have both 44s and 60s? I only saw two axles, not four.
It looks like a Mexican built it. The only thing missing is a boomerang antenna.

mud1059 said:
How does a single vehicle have both 44s and 60s? I only saw two axles, not four.
It looks like a Mexican built it. The only thing missing is a boomerang antenna.

My mistake It has a dana 44 and 60. But im not seeing much 'Mexican' influence here, thiers no spinners or spoilers.

-Alex

The only things that look cheesy on it are the nerf bars. Otherwise it looks really nice IMHO.

Hmmm..... I wonder if they worry about scratching the paint.... Does it see dirt????

Cool looking? Yes. In that flip over and wind up matchbox car sort of way....

Thanks for posting!

Back