• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone ready for snow yet???

I would GLADLY let any of you mother effers buy me a subaru.....
(and I'd drive it too)

Back on topic I went on a recovery on Wednesday. This guy was stuck in the snow in his Toyota tundra on street tires. This was at 3000ft with about 12in of snow. It took two hours and two winches to get him out but we did with no damage to the rig. It was 6in from a very large fir on the down hill side.

2012-10-24_17-07-13_438.jpg

2012-10-24_17-06-44_607.jpg

2012-10-24_17-07-26_682.jpg

Was that out in Gifford pinchot? Wondering if the snow has come down that low get.

Was that out in Gifford pinchot? Wondering if the snow has come down that low get.

It was last wed, I was up lastnight just trace amounts above 3500'all its supposed to be down around 3000' this weekend thru Thursday in some places

At the time this was in the gifford pinchot and it was around 3000ft. Up the fs4211 all the way to the top then take a left. It was down there about 1/2 mile. It was a tuff pull but we got it and i was very happy to help.

Nice snow at Naches around 3700 - started to melt on Sunday after the crazy rain on Saturday... Meadows is totally covered and over a foot deep...

There was a little snow on the Naches Trail Saturday . The biggest problem is everything being frozen and slick . Was a nice day for wheelin. The trail will be closed on the 15th till July 15 , the signs are up already.

Back