• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone need a job as a mechanic in Ct?

ct67_72

NAXJA Forum User
I figured I would post it here if anyone is in need of work as a mechanic.
I run a independant truck repair shop in Wallingford Ct. I need 2 techs.
I need one to be pretty experienced and able to just get to work and fix trucks. I am also looking for another guy that can have lesser experience, or even automotive experience that would like to get into trucks/diesels.
We do everything from pick ups to class 8 trucks.
We have OEM software for most makes (international, isuzu, allison, Ford IDS etc.)
Very easy going place with a great owner. Good pay/bonus plan.
If anyone is interested I can be reached 2 ways.
Email, [email protected]
Phone. 203-679-0870

Thanks. Dan

I am not a candidate by any stretch but, this is the third such call for trained mechanics I have run into in the last 24 hours just in central CT. The garage I bought my jeep from in Plainville, an old schoolmate in wallingford on FB and yours. I guess things are looking up for mechanics in the area. Good luck!

if you were a bit closer and my jeep got a bit better gas mileage id apply. im over in danbury

if I wasn't going to school for automotive (4 year) I'd jump right on this, distance doesn't matter..i might know a few really good guys I can give them your info...good luck

Back