• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone knows of an xj for sale let me know,

dannyg81

NAXJA Forum User
I've been looking into buying an XJ for about 2 weeks now. I've had no luck. if anyone is selling one or knows of someone selling feel free to let me know. I am in the Inland empire, price is depending on the conditions of the jeep what I am willing to spend. my cell is 951-250-7743 Danny thanks.

look up whats next thread theres some links in there for good rigs what are u looking to spend? and what are u looking for stocker ? or built i.e. 35s chromos geared locked?

im looking for something maybe a lil lift and stuff if is an older one, if newer than maybe stock, my price range is around $2800, so something decent!

thanks.

Ocasionally one comes up at auction. example, 2 fridays ago we had a 92' 4.0 go for around 800. Had texas plates. But it ran good. I did post it on the SocalXJ group. but I don't frequent NAXJA very often. Buyers only get an hour to look at the cars available. But I get to check the cars out all week. Basically, if I post up about it then its gonna be a good deal.

Hey Rawbrown, that ill be great.. Im still looking for one.... afanyone has anything or knows of someone selling one let me know. you can text meat 951-250-7743 danny.
thanks

you can text meat 951-250-7743 danny.
thanks

Danny... just a friendly warning... you really don't want to ask this group to text you meat!! =)

Hopefully you or someone'll find you something good. I can't look, or I'll start shopping for myself!

Back