• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in Yuba city?

JeepCherokeeGuy99

NAXJA Forum User
Trying to buy this gift card on craigslist and was hoping someone could pick it up for me? PM me if you can help! Thanks!

LOL @ buying gift card on CL.. sorry.

Nothing funny about saving over $1500. Already bought and applied 11 carnival gift cards to buy my european cruise. Bought every single one listed on craigslist throughout the country. This is the last one and he is the only one that wont take paypal. Hence, need someone to do transaction for me and then send me the code.

Also saved $1000 on our flight to barcelona by purchasing a united electronic certificate on craigslist.

Nothing funny about saving over $1500. Already bought and applied 11 carnival gift cards to buy my european cruise. Bought every single one listed on craigslist throughout the country. This is the last one and he is the only one that wont take paypal. Hence, need someone to do transaction for me and then send me the code.

If you're gonna make an omelette, you gotta break some eggs.

Man up, and pay for your shit with the money you saved. Haha.

Back