• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in the Ft. Bragg/fayetteville/Raleigh NC area?

tayman

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I just got my jeep brought out here from California. I'm looking for people to wheel with, and places to go. Just sorta trying to figure out how many people are in the area.

269412_2078628801538_7460933_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in the Raleigh area. I make frequent trips to Lillington and will be down at Bragg all week. Right now it's beach time, you saw the thread for this weekend and we are planning another before the end of summer. Come fall we will be riding Uwharrie, especially the Jamboree.

Right on, I'll try 'n hop in on something. What kind of wheeling does uwharrie have?

URE is pretty tame except for one specific trail, Daniel, and a couple of obstacles, mainly Kodak and Budweiser rock(s). Its a good day trip to get the Jeep off the pavement but no major rocks. If it's wet though Daniel gets reaaaal interesting.

Its a good trail system to take anybody out in a group and roll around. It's also one of only trail systems left in a national forest, so we do a lot to keep it maintained and going strong.

Ok, right on. I'll do my best to make it out there. Any tentative dates yet? Is there a thread up?

Good deal. Sounds like fun. I'll do my best to make it for sure

Welcome to the right coast! J/K! There are a few of us in the NC and SC area that wheel URE... keep checking the SEC and we usually post threads when we are going. I have some tube work to get done on the heep before I can go again... damn Lion's Den! :gee:

Welcome to the right coast! J/K! There are a few of us in the NC and SC area that wheel URE... keep checking the SEC and we usually post threads when we are going. I have some tube work to get done on the heep before I can go again... damn Lion's Den! :gee:

When are you planning on doing tube work? I want to do a bumper and possibly cage soon.

I need to cage my junk too... I did just buy a viair OBA kit though, so that'll be sooper nice.

When are you planning on doing tube work? I want to do a bumper and possibly cage soon.

Got the bender back Saturday.... Hopefully get the head reworked this week and the 97 back together this weekend.... Then maybe the aditional funds I'm expecting will be in by then and hopefully some will be left over from the 97 repair. A couple weeks I'm guessing. Still need to get the 1.5 die from Andy though.... all I have atm is the 1.75 one.

Back