• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in the Beachwood, Ohio area

mbogosia

NAXJA Forum User
I am coming up for a training for work and will be there for the next couple of weekends. Looking for someone to go wheeling with on Sunday Oct 4, or Oct 11. I could make myself useful and at least spot you, take pictures, or call your buddies to come pull you out of a hole. Either way, here is your chance to show a southeast chapter guy what you guys do up there!

im in the columbus area (not to sure where beachwood is?) and would love to take you out, but im rebuilding my motor that first weekend so let me see if i can set somthing up for that next one. if nothing else you are welcome to meet up with us for a beer or six.

mbogosia the 2 best spots I know of in Ohio are Jeepskool and Wellsville. Jeepskool is the 1st of every month and if you hitch a ride with someone its $5 for you. Its actually $30 dollars per vehical for the whole weekend and $5 for passangers. If you camp its $10 more. We have been wheeling the wifes JK there for a few months and Im building an XJ now ( thanks to this great site and its info ) that I can abuse more than the new JK and not be concerned about possibly tearing it up.

I dont know a whole lot about Wellsville other than its more hardcore from what people tell me and pics I see. I havent been there for 12 years and the last time I was there I was hit by another guy on a dirt bike and life flighted out.

I would offer you a seat for jeepskool but im still building my XJ and wont make it out this month. There are a lot of XJ's at jeepskool and I know several of them are members here so Im sure someone will post up and offer you a ride.

that being said, i will be going to jeepskool with my girlfriend this weekend but i unfortunately have only two seats in the xj at the moment. but if i can get a friend to dish out a bit of money to wheel he would probably have a spot open if his gf doesnt want to join.... ehm chris :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info on Jeepskool. I didn't realize that there was a place to go wheeling in northeast ohio. :woohoo: Now I just have to find some time to work on the Jeep.

Wow someone from Akron area. Not far from me.
I am originally from the Akron area, but I have been going to school at Ohio State for the past few years. Now that I am done with school, I am back in the Akron/Copley/Fairlawn area.

Offer still stands if you wanna ride along w. me. I will be going there on Sunday.

I should be able to keep you on the edge of your seat:

http://www.jeepskool.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3188
Those are some awesome pictures! I will definately have to check it out, once I get caught up on some maintance.

Back