• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone else have a summer sunday car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Uncle made it to that auction. From what my Dad said, the guy that bought that car wasn't detered by money. Had plenty to waste. The car was purchased to go into a museum.

Hopefully I'll be drivin a 1934 Ford 5 window. My dad and I love projects. This thing is mint all steel, unchopped, wide whites, resto-rod style. The small block hooked to a 5 speed and a 9" between original framerails should get things moving nicely too.

ZmOz said:
I'm not lying about anything. I've asked multiple times what I would gain from lying about things like this, yet nobody can give me an answer.
Check out cardomain.com, there's lots of people on there claiming some crazy stuff who have been shown wrong. What do they have to gain? Why would we believe you to be different? Check this guy out and tell me what he had to gain from lying on the net...
ZmOz said:
You want to come to my house I'd be happy to take the car out of storage and run you down with it.
Watch the language and the threats, both are against forum rules. You need to tone down the attitude, if you are so mad about us and don't like all of us, then why keep posting here? As has been said, just drop the lies and at least the attitude and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back