• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody with a trailer?

JJacobs

NAXJA Forum User
Help in4aride get his new mj?! He would like it delivered to the Springs, however as I don't own a truck or trailer this is turning out to be difficult for me to do. If there's a tow dolly somewhere up north that would suffice- but I ain't pulling a car hauler behind my xj.

So, anybody trailering around this weekend with an open deck from N to S?

Thanks...

I was gonna call you earlier today IF the deal on a junker XJ fell through - was up around the Ft. Collins/Loveland Airport this morning and if the trailer was gonna be empty, I was gonna offer to pick it up...... but the deal went my way.

If Mike wants to sweeten the deal a bit, I could be persuaded...... Just gotta know when. Dunno if he'd have the old Heep stripped and ready to haul off by then..... would make it nicer if I could go both directions loaded....

Lemme know fellas.

Worst case, I can bring it down for him on Sunday. I just ask for fuel money and a beer or three.

Making a party out of the run are ya? :roflmao: Does the crew cab "limo" have a stripper pole and a mini-bar? :D

Back