• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anybody with a grand chero-found this on craigs

Easy yes, cheap, maybe.... hire a local guy to go pickit up, pay him $50 or so for gas,time etc.. and have him deliver it to a place like Postman Plus who will put it on a pallet and ship it to you...

I would love that if there was an easy way to get it to boston.
I would say I could get it up here for ya... but I recently found out that the rear seats in my friends car don't fold down (she lives in/around Baltimore) so I don't think she can fit it. I found that otu the hard way when I asked if she could bring up a roof rack for me :banghead:

I will get in touch with her and see if she might be driving up with her parents SUV. If she is bringing the SUV I will see if she could pick it up if you are really interested. She is heading up to NH towards the end of the month so LMK. If she can bring it up I will be able to meet her on her way up and keep it in my car till I can get it to you.

Last edited:
I would say I could get it up here for ya... but I recently found out that the rear seats in my friends car don't fold down (she lives in/around Baltimore) so I don't think she can fit it. I found that otu the hard way when I asked if she could bring up a roof rack for me :banghead:

I will get in touch with her and see if she might be driving up with her parents SUV. If she is bringing the SUV I will see if she could pick it up if you are really interested. She is heading up to NH towards the end of the month so LMK. If she can bring it up I will be able to meet her on her way up and keep it in my car till I can get it to you.

I am definately interested. I am sure it is gone, but i will call in the morning. Let me know what you find out.

Back