• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody need an MJ bed?

There's a shortbed (4x4,4cyl)@ the ecology in San Bernardino. It almost followed me home. Almost.

BrettM said:
how much?
I didn't check, but I can. The trans and tc were gone and the valve cover had been pulled. I think it was 87 or 89? hp30/D35.
It was in the yard on blocks but the body was pretty straight and int looked complete. It was just a little too much "project for my avail. time right now.

What shape is it in? Can it be recovered, and how much help do you need?

I'd not mind driving down to get the thing - especially if I can flat tow it (with DMV "Day Pass," I'm sure...)

5-90

Bent said:
There's a shortbed (4x4,4cyl)@ the ecology in San Bernardino. It almost followed me home. Almost.

Brett, 5-90,

I'll go by tomarrow with a digi cam. It will need wheels unless thew will fork it onto a trailer. I'll talk to them and get price and more particulars.

Tim

Here are a couple pix from the Pick a Part in San Bernardino, Ca. 909-884-5308. They want $650 each, both have their trans and tc. There was an 88 long bed there this morning too, 4.0, D30/D44.
SHORT BED

LONG BED

Here's a link to the rest of the pix.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=322204900106

Tim

Last edited:
Back