• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any place to wrench with you guys?

HEP111

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all.
New to the area and wondering for the price of beer or ??? if I can have a wrenching day with ya all.... Just can't do it in Berkeley or SF. Originally from the bay area but was stationed down in las vegas.
Anyway, if theres any chance you have space and a day your going to wrench on your junk let me know!
thanks for all the good info here and all!
Scott

Welcome back to the area.

Are you looking to wrench on your junk or volunteering to wrench on someone else's? If you want to work on your stuff, post up a thread saying what you are looking to get done and ask for volunteers - beer and pizza make good incentives. If you want to work on other people stuff and meet people, look for someone else's thread asking for help.

if you ever need help hit me up im always working on something. im in pacifica.

i am in San Jose have a grage om my house and a ton of tools from when i was a tech nif you need a place to work on your stuff hit me up and we can set up a time and day.

Back