• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any of ya OTR???

Oh you make injectors for cummins.
Ill take a box full.
Oh and one more thing. Your injectors hate this bio diesel that we run here dropped 5 injectors in 2 different trucks in 1 year:mad:
Not your fault.

I have about 700 m11 injector bodies sitting here by me right now.....but i like my job! :D

Lol yea I would never ask you to put your job at risk. So how much can you buy them for lol. No really how much. :D
I would love to have a small arsenal lying around. We have 4 m11's

Lol yea I would never ask you to put your job at risk. So how much can you buy them for lol. No really how much. :D
I would love to have a small arsenal lying around. We have 4 m11's

Probably the same as what you can buy them for....:bs:

I have about 700 m11 injector bodies sitting here by me right now.....but i like my job! :D

Says the guy who is posting on NAXJA on his phone while working :D

Small block baby. Soon to be a twin turbo 383 hehe. Thats gonna be fun. I cant wait for the first duramax to try and soot on me.

I run a gmt-400 as my tow rig, 6.5 junker but I've got a 12v cummins and a built 47re for a winter project!

Last edited:
I live 4 mi away. I'm usually home every night.

My normal runs are 8-12 hours with an overnighter maybe twice a week tops. Normally I leave my house after 1pm
I'll be in Layton tomorrow morning but only long enough to shower and fuel.

yeah I'm on a tight run to Alabama. Actually frustrated they are running me all the way into town for fuel when I need nothing else there. Just a waste of time and effort for miles I don't get paid for.

Iam a driver too!! ;)
Small company out of north texas. 10 trucks,70mph and looseleaf logs. :)
Home every other week and generaly one time for on overnight each week.
Mainly run Ft. Worth to Chicago area, short run then back to Ft. Worth.
Not on here much anymore,laptop took a dump. :(
Heading to Castroville Calif. tomorrow.
DAMN glad I got away from SHITTY company to work for.
(can go into details but aint got time right now)
Good Luck and BE SAFE!
LOTS of idiots out there.

Iam a driver too!! ;)
Small company out of north texas. 10 trucks,70mph and looseleaf logs. :)
Home every other week and generaly one time for on overnight each week.
Mainly run Ft. Worth to Chicago area, short run then back to Ft. Worth.
Not on here much anymore,laptop took a dump. :(
Heading to Castroville Calif. tomorrow.
DAMN glad I got away from SHITTY company to work for.
(can go into details but aint got time right now)
Good Luck and BE SAFE!
LOTS of idiots out there.

what the heck? no laughing dog icon? no other goofy gif's? what gives old man

ya I would just like a few more mph but hard to fight the nearly 8(based off GPS mileage and fuel top off) I got from ft Bridger Wyoming to just south of Montgomery Alabama. Took me forever but I got here. Lol. Now I need a hub gasket and windsheild replaced tomorrow. So between that and no hours to be gained back since i sat in washington last week, ill likely sit here at this t/a for the weekend. Yay me.

2 years ago my dad was on an interstate asphalt job 30 miles each way. Drive tires were about 4/32 he pulled 10.2 mpg for 2 weeks straight. Hehe :secret:

In my line of work speed means more than mpg. We do a lot of runs that are 550-600-700 miles. Being able to log another 100 miles a day can mean the difference between getting another load the next day or not.

Back