• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any Christians around these parts?

Codeman

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Y'all! Just wondering if there are any fellow believers and jeepers out there! I'm from Cincy Ohio! Lets hear what God's been up to in your life...

Codeman

God's a figment of the imagination.

Codeman said:
Lets hear what God's been up to in your life...
Not a Fawking thing!!!

He's not welcome in my house, and I'm not welcome in his.

Dude, you're opening a can of worms with a post like this. Good luck!!

Last edited:
Codeman said:
Hey Y'all! Just wondering if there are any fellow believers and jeepers out there! I'm from Cincy Ohio! Lets hear what God's been up to in your life...

Codeman
I see you've been registered since Jan. 04. Over 200 posts. You have obviously been around.
To post something like this only means one thing: You're an f'ing idiot. Take that god shit elsewhere.

This is a family forum.

Before stoning him to death I have a question.

The Tenth Commandment: "Thou shalt not covet any thing that [is] thy neighbour's."

Does that apply to my boss' wife ? Technically she wasn't my neighbor and I disliked him so I wonder if this rule applies to me ? Plus does it make a difference that I had sex with her before they were married ?

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

Wow, simply stunning.

At what point did Codeman force you to read his post? At what point did he ask you to believe as he does? At what point did he, in any way, ask anything of you?

My point is, calm down. If you aren't a Christian, then you had absolutely nothing to contribute to this thread and you should have known that merely from reading the subject line. If you are so insecure in your own beliefs that you are not able to accept even someone asking if anyone else believes as they do, then you need to take a look at yourself (this is a non-religious introspection I recommend, btw).

I've been gone for a month or two, but the last time I was here, this forum had no religious affiliation or rules against religion. So, can of worms or not is irrelevant. Lay off, you have no right to attack someone for asking a question.

Forgive the harshness, but stop hijacking every thread you don't like.

Last edited:
Drewlee77 said:
Wow, simply stunning.
At what point did Codeman force you to read his post? At what point did he ask you to believe as he does? At what point did he, in any way, ask anything of you?
My point is, calm down. If you aren't a Christian, then you had absolutely nothing to contribute to this thread and you should have known that merely from reading the subject line. If you are so insecure in your own beliefs that you are not able to accept even someone asking if anyone else believes as they do, then you need to take a look at yourself (this is a non-religious introspection I recommend, btw).
I've been gone for a month or two, but the last time I was here, this forum had no religious affiliation or rules against religion. So, can of worms or not is irrelevant. Lay off, you have no right to attack someone for asking a question.
Forgive the harshness,but stop hijacking every thread you don't like.
Everybody can offer an opinion if they want to; just like you did. Consider taking your own bolded advice above.

Drewlee77 said:
Wow, simply stunning.

Forgive the harshness, but stop hijacking every thread you don't like.
Spoken like a true "Born Again Christian"? Let me guess, ex con? Druggie? Drink too much?

Like OT said, this is a Jeep forum not a church one. Take the religious dribble somewhere else.

jeeplas said:
Christian and proud of it. God has done wonderful things in my life! :wave:
x2

Same old story, will have the same old flames.

Back