• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anti-Valentines Snow Run 2/13 in Weare, NH

Also new requirement for the event:

If you want to run trails, one locker is required.

With one locker, I would say body damage is guaranteed
With two lockers, body damage is possible

Also, if you have a winch, I would make sure you have it on and working. It will probably get used!

stupendously stupendous!

i have 2 lockers and body damage is garenteed for me, i will make my line on the other side of buggy rocks that no one else has tried yet

If there is going to be two attempts at buggy hill I'm definitely coming. I'll find something to bring for food. But I most likely wont be running.

ill try to get my sh*t together for this run....moneys been tight, but its getting closer to being on the road.
no more olive drab xj...im rockin two mj's now.
one is our dd, and the other should be all set by the end of jan the latest.
but if not, i may be lookin for a passenger seat to occupy!

im a genious, i can sign my blue jeep over to my mom, she can get 10 day plates for it for 10 bucks, then i can leagally drive up to lobster's BRILLIANT!

hmmm. maybe i should get a locker for the front before this...
i DO have a whole month+ a couple days, and just got access to a shop(after hours style, full tools, compressor,lift,etc.)
should give me time to get my crap together.with a little help of course.

Also, if you have a winch, I would make sure you have it on and working. It will probably get used!

Heh

Since this is over a month away I could make this. The comanche is almost done so I clean up that mess to rebuild a transmission and transfer case to get back on the trails. I have front and rear lockers and will be dissapointed if i leave without body damage.

^^ sweet.

i'd be interested in just coming to watch..

good chance to meet new folks and learn..

my XJ is open/open with only 3" lift and 31"s and no winch.(and no chance of it changing anytime soon)

i'd be interested in just coming to watch..

good chance to meet new folks and learn..

my XJ is open/open with only 3" lift and 31"s and no winch.(and no chance of it changing anytime soon)

Your more than welcome to come watch. Figure out what food to bring and post it up. In the spring/summer, when the snow is gone, you would be fine to come wheel on my property with your jeep the way it is. The snow and ice have just made everything really slick and the trees are tight in spots.

Updated Food List:

Chili: My92XJ
Briskit: themangeraad
Pano's (whatever the hell that is): 5spd_xj and Mopar Maniac
Tortelinni: masswrecker
Fruit Salad and Trail Mix: mini=man

Other ideas from me:
Salad
Potato's of some kind
Potato Chips
Chips and Salsa
Cheese and Crackers
Cookies
Pie
Brownies

I'll bring some cookies and brownies, but if you guys want some youll have to fight me for them:D
Or provide enough beer that we take a swing and you go crosseyed and fall over :D

Back