• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

And now the day no-one was waiting for...

Congrats Jon and spouse! Well done.

On a related note, today I received via certified mail the final order from the courts in Wa State. Yup, my divorce is now final.

Congrats Jon and spouse! Well done.

On a related note, today I received via certified mail the final order from the courts in Wa State. Yup, my divorce is now final.

Thanks. On the flipside, I hope your divorce wasn't saturated in acrimony (mum's second was, and I was caught in the middle of that one...)

Wedding classes? WTF are those?

The reverend who married us was concerned over the difference in our ages (seventeen years.) I should probably go back and give Rev. Foote a good report on us - she'd probably be happy to hear it.

@buzzbombxj - are you sure that's not a Ray Stevens song? Sounds like soemthing he'd write, and his was the first iteration I'd heard (although I tend to prefer "We Got Elvis in a UFO".)

I thought it was Tom Arnold that did that song....

I just googled it and yes it is, I herd it here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117768/

"The Stupids"? It's not enough that I'm waiting for an opportunity to see "Idiocracy", now we've got another movie about the hard of thinking?

(Like I need to see that in a movie - after all, I do live in California and get to see it every day. I'm probably just looking for a humourous treatment of the subject...)

Congrats Jon! How'd you find one that would put up with you for 12 years? Mindboggling.:laugh3:

Congrats Jon! How'd you find one that would put up with you for 12 years? Mindboggling.:laugh3:

Heh. I ask myself that at least four times a week.

It's funny - on the one hand, it sure doesn't feel like ten years - feels like a few months. On the other hand, you have more fingers...

(Couldn't resist.) On the other hand, it feels like forever - but in a good way. It just feels like we've always been together. I can remember being with other women before, but it's hazy and indistinct, y'know? Kinda like reminiscing through an alcholic fog, if I had to compare it to something...

Congrats Jon! My wife and I will celebrate our 20th this year. We are total opposites but seem to make it work. We have had kids since we meet (I had a 1 1/2 year old form my previous marriage) so it seems we never have had much alone time or time to get trivial about stuff. I wonder sometimes how it will work out when all the kids are grown. We have 3 boys; 22, 15, 7, so we have a ways to go.

Congrats Jon! My wife and I will celebrate our 20th this year. We are total opposites but seem to make it work. We have had kids since we meet (I had a 1 1/2 year old form my previous marriage) so it seems we never have had much alone time or time to get trivial about stuff. I wonder sometimes how it will work out when all the kids are grown. We have 3 boys; 22, 15, 7, so we have a ways to go.

Well, when they grow up, move out, you get to do all the stuff you missed over the years and about the time you realize you really like being able to do a 'nooner' in the kitchen :D one of them moves back :cry:

about the time you realize you really like being able to do a 'nooner' in the kitchen :D one of them moves back :cry:
2 thoughts occur:

1) You let them move back in?

2) Just keep doin' it in the kitchen, they'll probably find their own place pretty quick!

Congrats. My advise has always been that if it is working for you, don't listen to anybody else.

My wife and I are coming up on 34 years. The first year was hell and we thought about quitting. We started working at it and it has gotten better every year. I wish you 50 good years.

Congrats. My advise has always been that if it is working for you, don't listen to anybody else.

My wife and I are coming up on 34 years. The first year was hell and we thought about quitting. We started working at it and it has gotten better every year. I wish you 50 good years.

Heh. We should live that long...

It's an odd marriage, but it works for us. Everyone else is just going to have to deal with it.

Considering we both had early training that taught us to depend on a partner absolutely, it just makes sense that we have partnered so well together! Our marriage has even outlasted me ("Til death do us part," but I didn't feel like it...) so I figure we're onto something.

We've never had trouble with each other - it's just the people around (mainly on her side of the family, although there was some friction with me mum at first...) that have caused us all of the headaches - primarily her mother ("I'm no bother." You just keep on thinking that...) and her brother (who thought he was justified in not helping because I wasn't working full-time. Well, I'm looking after his mother 30-80 hours/week, I do need to sleep sometime, and I do need to eat. So, when am I supposed to work? As far as I'm concerned, he should be paying me for doing what is really his job anyhow...) At least mum came around when she remarried, and that's helped a great deal!

May 15th will be 10 years of wifey and me dating. October 30th of this year will make 5 years of marriage. Course, I'm only 26.

Congrats :beerchug:

But I don't think it's fair that someone with as much of a breast fixation as I do should end up with B-cups, while I'm surrounded by Ds or larger... But, she's still bigger than my previous girlfriends - they were all As. I just don't understand it...

Just keep in mind that any more than a mouth full is a waist!

2 thoughts occur:

1) You let them move back in?

2) Just keep doin' it in the kitchen, they'll probably find their own place pretty quick!

... someone was heard saying "would you please pass the jelly?", a sticky/slippery situation arose!

Just keep in mind that any more than a mouth full is a waist!

Not so - I find them fun to play with as well. Cradle, fondle, gently rub - even washing them is fun (hmmm... if I had my own pair of tits I'd never get anything done...)

Maybe that's part of the fixation - since I don't have my own pair hanging off of me, I constantly want to play with them. I wouldn't get them added to me tho - I have a hard enough time crawling around under things as it is without having a pair of D-cups added to my chest. Being barrel-chested is bad enough!

How can you keep that screen name and only have been married such a short time??

If I live to October it will be 41 years that the same woman has put up with my useless ass.
BTW CONGRATS Jon.
congrats_12.gif

Back