• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All Things Guns

well you get you .380 & I'll grab my .45 or .357 mag and we can see with ones you would want

That's not what you said amigo.

You said it couldn't drop you. You didn't say shit about defending yourself.

But if you want to play, I'll get my .22 and you get your big gun and we can see who gets one in the forehead first :cheers:

.380's are a waste of money. a .380 won't drop a big dog, let alone defend you

you just went full potato here.

I'd also like to say that John browning gave us the .380ACP, just like your beloved .45ACP.

Are you saying that John Browning was wrong?

.380 ballistic reports can be fairly impressive. Just have to use decent Ammo (duh), ammo in the +p variety has pretty good velocity, and behind that short little bullet, I would imagaine that entrance and exit wounds on the humun body would not at all be in a perfect line, which of course if shot center mass would do a maximum amount of damage. (Bouncing around in the chest cavity and such)

You could shoot him in the forehead if you wish, however I have found that aiming from to tip of the nose to the bottom of the top teeth is much more effective.

:cheers:

Went shooting yesterday with the kiddo, bunch of newbs next to us. Started off w 45lc in the 460. Then switched to 460 rounds, scared the crap out of them. I love that gun.

9aa027cd2f48974e1260c8af55624df5.jpg

Went w 44 so I can afford to shoot it, but 50 cal is only a barrel and mag switch away....

Back