• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All right...Now Who all is coming???

Ron S said:
No way man! Not with best buds who let me stay in their RV. Damn I'm lucky!
Dude when are we ever going to wheel again. Maybe I can come up to Paragon and you can be my tour guide? What do you think?

Chill
RonS

Anytime Bro, we'll get a group together and hit the park for a long weekend. There's a newer park close by we may be able to check out also. (Rausch Creek)

PM me...

After rolling at VROC and in the midst of doing some more body mods, my MJ looks less and less like an MJ. It lost the cab via sawzall and is nothing more than a front end with a whole bunch of tube hooked to it. I should be there, plan on going lots of places this summer, just converted my tow rig to run on 100% recycled cooking oil...woohoo free fuel...

MDMike and I wish we could come. already set a date for tellico. 9-16 july. if any of you guys break down there and need some parts the Appalachian offroad crew will be there 9-16. give us a call at the shop. 410 848 2942. maybe we can help and bring down any parts on the way. will be leaving on saterday the 9th.

What a bitch of a plug for your shop there App Offroad......
By the way when are you guys gonna finish up my xj?
Damn good guys there at Appalachian Offroad.... Just bustin' their balls....

I'll make this year too, sold all most everything I could. We will be there monday afternoon.

I took a new job and will be out of the country for most of the rest of May and 1/2 of June. However, Grant has his CJ together so maybe we will bring that down. Only downside is that doesn't leave anywhere for Jenny the dog to ride.

Hmmm... I definately may or may not be there. And I definately may or may not have my pos with me. So you can count on me to possibly be there!
:laugh3:

Jeep or no Jeep Dale you better bring your ass to Tellico...

Are non Cherokee's allowed to run??? I have a extremely built XJ and I'm interested in coming from Minnesota. But I have some friends that might want to come too. They have Jeeps and a Bronco. Let's go wheeling!!!!

casa2010 said:
Are non Cherokee's allowed to run??? I have a extremely built XJ and I'm interested in coming from Minnesota. But I have some friends that might want to come too. They have Jeeps and a Bronco. Let's go wheeling!!!!

IMHO If you come from MN, bring who you want! Kudzu is who you need to talk to though.

Ghost said:
IMHO If you come from MN, bring who you want! Kudzu is who you need to talk to though.

I'll do that. Another question is do I have to be a NAXJA member? I'm just a user right now. I've wanted to run Tellico for awhile now and this would be the perfect time. I went to Moab and the Rubicon Trail in Cali. last year. This would be a perfect trip for this year.

All Are welcome as long as you pay the registration...LOL gotta pay the bills.

Bolognablake said:
Tellico's site is a bit hard to navigate. How much is primative camping?

From the info page link...
"HQ and registration will be at Crawford’s Campground. All non-trail events like the raffle and fine fellowship
you’ve come to expect with the will be held at Crawford’s Campground.

Crawford’s Campground
P.O. Box 298
Murphy, NC 28906
828-837-9077
[email protected]

Rates (per 2 people per site)
$18.50 for sites with water, electric, Table, trashcan, and fire ring
$7.50 Primitive sites
$6.50 per additional person

Full hookup sites and Cabins available please call for price"

Back