• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aftershock

A little Aftershock video.

Carnage was involved before he got up. My ride split so I didnt get to video the finale.

John

very nice, hows that pump?

the red one with the egg. Wasnt quite trail ready as of yet.

Ok I will add pictures from Jeff's camera that I have uploaded and feel are appropiate :)

meattheZaftershock.jpg

meontheZaftershock.jpg

meontheZaftershock2.jpg

Then after not having a issue with getting up the Z (minus a little mishap while changing the playlist on the ipod and monkey humping the ledge I sled in to as I got on the 1st 5 ft of the Z) I get to the top and round the Z, to not be paying attention again and this darn rock decided to show me how it was taller then my tierod and axle tube. Daymit
justafterZaftershockWTFrock.jpg

Ok I will add pictures from Jeff's camera that I have uploaded and feel are appropiate :)
Sooo... where are you posting the INappropriate ones? :gag:
Carol

I Know you will/would Grimm.. haha and I would have taken some If we would have had extra hands... :)

I Know you will/would Grimm.. haha and I would have taken some If we would have had extra hands... :)
you know Rob... i have done work like that before... if you wanted to start a site like that... if you know what i mean... uh... yea.

:D :D :D :D

Nice!

Co-pilot's body damage

knee.jpg

this is even after 3 days. ugg

Back