• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aftermarket manifold

If your building a squeezed N/A motor, this is your ticket. If I'd had the coin I would make
180's into a custom tapered manifold and run a manifold intake wipple on is side. Then I
know I would have a one of kind hehe. It's my idea ye hear!

Seriously that is nice and there's lot's I can do with that but the coin IDK. I'd have to
piggy bank money to consider getting it. Just so it wouldn't be a burden to get.

yeah thats a pretty cool intake but really 1999. i have though about cutting down an intake mani leaving the fuel ports and graphing on a carbon fiber plenum. then i could relocate the tb to any place i wanted like pointing at the firewall for cowl induction. or for my future turbo setup:scottm:

At $2000 I wouldn't even give it a first look, never mind a second. Spend the money on a supercharger instead.

X2. ITB's are Great!!!!.... For engines with efficient high flowing cylinder heads, large lumpy cams, and 8K+ redlines. Not exactly something the 4.0 commonly offers so I'm not surprised they havn't sold very well.

Boost is a much better way to get air through the less than ideal cylinder head.

Found this pic over on CF. Certainly a lot going on in that engine bay...

82674d1324006549t-distibuter-cap-coil-conversion-ls6-100_1526.jpg

Back