• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adjustable map

Radio Shack? There ain't been no Radio Shacks around for centuries. You been freeze dried or doin hard time?
Radio shack still exists in my small city. They are also on the web. Maybe a frys electronics store near you?

I have all the the mods for more air in and out on the engine and it tends to run on the warmer side tho never over heated. The only real way to tell is to pull the plugs n check them out

None of those will tell you anything about the air fuel ratio. Reading plugs is difficult on a fuel injected engine and then it only works for the last spot you had the engine running after shut down.

AFR gauge is the most accurate and trouble free way to determine what it is doing.

A/F ratio gauge is on the list but I have so many other things to finish, like plumbing my brakes on 35 spline 9" and hp44 combo, make sure they worth with the stock mastercylinder ect.

The computer is adjusting the amount of fuel it is putting in to what it should be anyways. This is like turning the steering wheel a quarter turn right on the steering column so you can turn right better. The steering stops (injector flow rate and fuel pressure) are still where they were and the steering box return to center (O2 sensor in closed loop) will still bring you back to the same place. And you are doing it blind because you want to do this before an AFR gauge.

Again, what are you trying to accomplish here?

Back