• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A request from Nathan

gabe4

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I'm writing this for Nathan, he is redecorating his room and like any 5 yr old should he wants everything jeep (I'm so proud) so he's asking if anyone has any old posters or anything else with jeeps on em that would make you feel good by giving it to a future rockcrawler then he would let you ride his 4 wheeler or if your (as he puts it) a huba huba then he'll give you a kiss :wave:

i'm working on a grille right now for my room. what i'm doing is taking a TJ grille with all of the headlight components and i will be putting regular (household) light bulbs with wiring behind it and then i will be hanging it on my wall. it's pretty time consuming for what it is, but in the end it will look great. i'm sure your son would love something like that.

if you want more info, shoot me a PM and i'll write up my project.

gabe4 said:
Ok I'm writing this for Nathan, he is redecorating his room and like any 5 yr old should he wants everything jeep (I'm so proud) so he's asking if anyone has any old posters or anything else with jeeps on em that would make you feel good by giving it to a future rockcrawler then he would let you ride his 4 wheeler or if your (as he puts it) a huba huba then he'll give you a kiss :wave:

Don't tell Melissa. She thinks she is his only huba huba :loveu:

BH97TJ said:
i'm working on a grille right now for my room. what i'm doing is taking a TJ grille with all of the headlight components and i will be putting regular (household) light bulbs with wiring behind it and then i will be hanging it on my wall. it's pretty time consuming for what it is, but in the end it will look great. i'm sure your son would love something like that.

if you want more info, shoot me a PM and i'll write up my project.
I like this idea, I've got enough parts lying around I ought to be able to come up with something like this. Plus I'm going to build a shelf for all his jeep toys to be displayed.

Back