• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A couple upgrades to the MJ

MrSimon

NAXJA Forum User
Ever since DITA spotted me THROUGH a tree, I've had the hanker'n to do something fun with my bed. I had the afternoon off so I dug some spare tube out of the basement and got started. I figured I'd throw a few upgrades at the steering while I'm at it ... still working on that though. Its been tough going without a tube bender, but I'm muddling through.

My future plans include skinning the whole thing with aluminum, installing custom built in toolboxes, mounting my air tank up under the bed somewhere, and a few other little things like that.

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0105.JPG

IMG_0106.JPG

IMG_0107.JPG

IMG_0108.JPG

IMG_0109.JPG

Ever since DITA spotted me THROUGH a tree, I've had the hanker'n to do something fun with my bed. I had the afternoon off so I dug some spare tube out of the basement and got started. I figured I'd throw a few upgrades at the steering while I'm at it ... still working on that though. Its been tough going without a tube bender, but I'm muddling through.

My future plans include skinning the whole thing with aluminum, installing custom built in toolboxes, mounting my air tank up under the bed somewhere, and a few other little things like that.

Looks great so far!!!!
:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

sorry... thats my BS detector going off...

Wow... you've been BS--y...:jester:

haha looks bad ass....

Here's to DITA's spotting :cheers:
Looks good. Can't wait to see it all done.

Looks great so far!!!!
:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

sorry... thats my BS detector going off...

Wow... you've been BS--y...:jester:

LoL!!!! Yeah, I'll have to give all the credit to the guys up at Full Circle ... they really do very good work. I'm super impressed with their attention to detail.

Damn,that is awesome. I've always wanted to do something very similar with an MJ. I love the long slope of the tube running from the roll bar to the back.

Jeep is looking pretty serious! Looking forward to riding with you and being your camera man! When will it be ready?

Killer. Can't wait till see dita ruin this one.
LoL! I'm kinda of hoping its DITA proof now. We'll see.

joev said:
When will it be ready?
Its taking longer than I hoped, but I imagine a few more weeks. The waiting is killing me.

Foxybear said:
Im wheeling reds with Jordan at nacfest now. Even if its in my DD red jeep
I've seen you drive that red war machine, and I'm not sure I want my new and improved Jeep even close to yours - I'm afraid you might jump that thing into my new bed or something.

Back