• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A couple of unusual XJ's spotted during my excursion today.......

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
While in Loveland today, spotted this very nicely done Chero-Manche. Not a fan at all of the colors, the odd light bar/tire holder tubework, or the wheels being wider than the tires, but the chop looks like a very nice job and I like the metal finishing/trim done to cover the cut surfaces. It looks like the rear doors still open, and I was curious if the tail gate works or if it's fixed in place.

IMG_20120727_120925.jpg

IMG_20120727_120429.jpg

IMG_20120727_120315.jpg

And then in Estes Park, I spied one of these ugly but very rare conversions. Can't recall the company name that did these but while I wouldn't want one, it's still kinda cool and very unique.

IMG_20120727_195427.jpg

IMG_20120727_195442.jpg

Whats the inside of the Mini Van one look like? Camper style?

Lots of thick oak trim panels on the console, door panels and roof line inside. The seats are stock. The bubble on top just provides more headroom, and has a TV/VCR installed up front, pocket style storage spaces on each side, and a deeper storage space on the back.

Here's a pic someone on Cherokeeforum took of the inside of one:

coolinsidecherokee.jpg

garden-jeep006.jpg

Back