• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A compilation of crap

The van that is ratchet-strapped to the frame is the best!

redneckboarder said:
whats the green pickup truck thingy around 1.30?
That would be a Holden UTE, made in Australia. Go to Holden.com, they are Australian version of GM.

WVUwheeler said:
common you all know you want to go out and sell the jeep so you can have a jacked up camero

No way, I'm getting a Pinto!

pintowk6.jpg

that car is sweet

97XJ Jeeper said:
That would be a Holden UTE, made in Australia. Go to Holden.com, they are Australian version of GM.

oh i know all about holden, the HSV GTS is a favorite car of mine, as is the commodore

redneckboarder said:
oh i know all about holden, the HSV GTS is a favorite car of mine, as is the commodore

You'll be able to get the "Americanized" version of the Commodore in a few months when the G8 starts being sold through Pontiac.

yup and i cant wait..whats the other australian version of ford? they make some really really nice cars too

spudly said:
No way, I'm getting a Pinto!

pintowk6.jpg
A redneck chicken fukers dream!!!! Look at that hair. I can hear her now Oh baby I lub you and yer big pinto

Back