• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 XJ FEELER

XBoBJ

NAXJA Forum User
Im kind of up in the air about selling my 99 jeep cherkoee, lots of mods done to it, been wheeled pretty hard, nothing wrong with the drive train. body has damage. here is a list of mods.
4.0L just hit 160,000
5spd manual
k&n Intake
rigidco winch bumper
winch
4.10 gears
chrysler 8.25 29spline rear axle AUSSIE LOCKER, spare rear shafts
D30 front Aussie locker.
231 transfer case slip yoke eliminator
there is no carpet left in the interior rear hatch area still has it.
floors were repaired due to rust using stop signs and sheet metal screws, cant weld aluminium to steel or else i would of welded it.
custom rear tube bumper tied into the trailer hitch.
hitch wiring.
33" boggers.
5.5" rubicon express lift.
On board air.
CB.
Alpine radio.
aftermarket speakers.
inspected
im sure im leaving some stuff out.
im asking 4000 i have put alot into this.

I DD this everyday, drive it down the highway everyday, no death wobble i really dont want to see it go but my driving record has gone to shit. looking for something more police friendly.:(

i will get pictures later.

Last edited:
nooooooooo don't do it.

the RE lift you have is the superflex short arms, right? not the y-link

is the body any worse than i remember it? it's not nearly as bad as travis's. i mean, this a fully capable rig. i would expect you to get a good 4-5k for it, especially if it's rust free.

nooooooooo don't do it.

the RE lift you have is the superflex short arms, right? not the y-link

is the body any worse than i remember it? it's not nearly as bad as travis's. i mean, this a fully capable rig. i would expect you to get a good 4-5k for it, especially if it's rust free.

superflex, ill get pics of it. later.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

3000 takes it, it has no radio due to it be stolen recently, also comes with 33" dunlop mud rovers, knock off bfg m/ts

hey where'd ya get those tires? :gee:

my friend wants to buy this. where do you live? i need to get a quote on having it trailered here.

"Location: Spencer MASS"

:rolleyes:

for sale for real this time.

2700 takes it.

3000 and it comes with a 01 xj no interior everything else is there.

couple changes tho.

rear is now welded. interior in the 99 is from the 01. all black. comes with 33" tsl radials front about 30% rear 40% and 33" boggers 40% needs new RE joints too.

title in hand for both vehicles.

latest picture
111.jpg

Last edited:
Did you drive I-95 down towards Philly a few years back? I could swear i saw this rig... the dents are what makes me believe it was you.

The 01 have a clean title?

too limited on cash, too many jeeps already, etc :( good luck

front locker is out, didnt have the spiders to put back in so its open. no spiders or locker.

needs an allignment.

Last edited:
Back