• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ For Sale - Rolled

XJrealm

NAXJA Forum User
I rolled this in Johnson Valley about a month ago. In my desperation as this was my daily driver, I started a part out thread. I needed more time though and so here I am again, sorry for the confusion. This time though I am selling the whole truck. I don't have time to deal with parting it out so I am offering the truck at a price where if someone wants to buy it and part it out they can make money or they can buy it and have a nice base for exo-cage.

$1500.00 w/o winch
$2000.00 w/ winch Warn 9000 w/ Synthetic Rope

168,000+/- miles last i recall
Drove it home from the roll so everything is working.
Motor has had new distributer, wires, plugs, belt, hoses including heater hoses, injectors, Autometer water gauge.
D30 open front
8.25 open back
Automatic Transmission
231 Tcase
A heavily used 3in Rancho lift w/ add a leafs in the rear
Dirt Bound Offroad Extreme Front winch bumber w/ brush guard
3 Cheap Chinese 6" lights
Dirt Bound Offroad Cut N Fold Rear Bumper
1/2 of an Olympia Roof rack - got smashed in the the roll.
Iron Rock Offroad Adjustable Track Bar w/ bracket
FF Dynamics 3 core aluminum radiator
ZJ V8 Fan Clutch
BM Trans cooler w/ Spal 7" Fan temp controlled
Brown Dog Motor Mounts
Tread Wright Guard Dogs 31x10.5x15 with 50%+ tread left including spare
Optima Red Top

I have only had the truck for 2 years and was purchased 100% stock so everything listed here is <2 years old expect for the winch and the lift kit.

IMG_20140126_110825.jpg

IMG_20140126_123748.jpg

IMG_20140127_154720.jpg

IMG_20140127_153959.jpg

IMG_20140127_154029.jpg

IMG_20140127_154042.jpg

IMG_20140127_154643.jpg

IMG_20140126_110857.jpg

jfnZBPNdaFUK-U27H8GtvU8gLGPJvLivxks9YmnWl4w=w170-h225-p-no

Back in better times:
VVW2Bf76jBoHJlWjEh77DmcpNADWIE73t43jTb8eUlM=w319-h213-p-no

You got a great deal. I know how this jeep was treated and taken care of. If i had the cash on hand i would have bought it for this price.

I would also like to get in line for parts off this thing. I have cash, but I know I am a few spots down the line.

First glance I am interested in:
-Front bumper
-Rear Bumper
-Front and rear seats
-winch w/ rope
-roof rack

So again this is not a part out. I am only selling it whole. It is currently pending and should be sold on Sunday. However if something happens to this deal I will change it to first with cash in hand.

Could you post up a few more pics of the trans cooler/fan set up?

The truck is available. I was holding it for someone but ended up being a no show, so from here on out it will be first with cash in hand. IM me if you need my address or telephone. Thanks!

Man i hate jerks who make you sit and wait for there a$$. Hey,if you do end up parting it out i got room for you here.This way the city won't give you any crap.Yes i will charge you, just any part off the jeep i want. Plus we'll make a sheet with the prices on it too.Those will be the starting price for said part. Best offer i can give you sir.

Plus i'll pull the parts off when they show and pay for them.

Back