• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'97 Grand Cherokee Power Leather Seats - IN

JPWilson

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of two Jeep Grand Cherokee leather power front seats from a 1997 ZJ. I was going to install these into my 1999 XJ, but I haven't had time and my original seats are still in good shape. They are bolt-in for the Grand Cherokee :gee: and also bolt-in to the Cherokee (XJ) that are 95+ XJ bases. At least this is what I've found through on here: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=944908&highlight=Grand+cherokee+seats

There are no rips or tears in the seats, and they are in really good condition. I was told they worked great when they were taken out. All of the brackets and plug-ins are there. They could use a good cleaning since they've been sitting inside my garage for the past few months.

Located in West Lafayette, IN 47906.

$80

(219)616-7003

DSCN1191.sized.jpg

I think I want those seats. I'm down in Crawfordsville- I'll try to get a hold of you today.
Chris

edit- pm sent too.

Last edited:
Back