• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 grand cherokee part out

XJ-ARNIE

NAXJA Forum User
none of the body panels are straight, they are all garbage.

-I6, 42RE, NP242J, all working fine.
-interior is grey in color, in decent shape.
-4 inch lift, unknown brand. adjustable LCA's front and rear.

if you want pictures of anything in particular let me know and I will post it. thanks for looking.

Now someone parts out a GC after I get the seats I need a few days ago. Probably cheaper though locally anyway unless they were leather.

$75 for the 242

the lowers are adjustable front and rear, the rear uppers are adjustable and the front uppers appear to be stock. he who takes the control arms will take the coils.

$125 for the lift.

all of the body cladding is gone, and the panels are junk. the interior is in good shape, it just needs a good cleaning.

heres the jeep

zjparts1_zps0b8aeed3.jpg

front control arms

zjparts2_zps640afb70.jpg

rear control arms

zjparts3_zps02043c1b.jpg

I also have a np231 for sale, it has the 21 spline input. I belive it came out of a 91 XJ. $75 takes it.

oh and in case you were going to ask, I wouldnt pull a power wheel out of a puddle with that homebuilt front bumper. its going in the scrap pile. it is not for sale.

the lift is sold pending payment, as is the 242 and the drive shafts.

the tires are ok. there a generic all terrain. I belive them to just have a bead leak or two, but Ill wash them off and let you know what I find. I have a tire machine, so If I find anything Ill plug patch it and take a photo. are you interested in the rims too? If not I have a set of freshly powdercoated TJ rims. Id like to see 200 for them, Ill get some pics up. they are 15x8 and in great condition.

Control arms available? Possibly ship? OR are they with the lift?

Back