• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96-2000 XJ Part out

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
I have 14 XJs for parts. Let me know what you need. Years range from 96-00. Only 1 96. The rest are 97+.

I don't mind shipping.

Located in Abbeville SC

Here's the latest:

J3_zpsyolz8edx.jpg

J2_zpsxcna1ye9.jpg

J1_zpscq8uqnkd.jpg

I am in search of a 97+ Silver Stone Metallic grille, headlight bezels, and rear hatch accent piece.

Np242 shifter assembly and bezel shipped to 46303

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I have the shifter assembly but I do not have the bezel. Let me know if you're interested in just the shifter.

I am looking for a grey steering wheel with good leather and the cruise buttons. Price shipped to 43517?

I'll have to take a look and see if I have a good wheel. I'm not sure that I do.

I am looking for a grey steering wheel with good leather and the cruise buttons. Price shipped to 43517?

i dont want to take his sale, but if he does indeed not have one, I have a grey one from a 96 cherokee. I could probably do like 35$ plus shipping for the wheel if that was the case.

I need the plastic molding above the rear lic. plate. Just the 'outer' part ( 3 torx head screws)NOT the piece that attaches directly to the jeep hatch. Prefer black, but any color will do. Shipped to 83709 (Boise, ID)

Back