• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95 sport 4x4 lifted

ochretoe

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 95 4 door 4x4(red if that matters) It has new (less than 6 months old all the following)

Rusty's fixed upper and lower control arms set up for 4.5" lift( 3 months old)
Rust'y 3" add a leaf lift
Rusty's adj. trac bar ( 3 months old)
Hi-flow intake (DIY)
new qudratec black steel rims and new 31" Hercules A/T tires ( 3 months old)
Rusty's stearing box brace ( not installed yet)
Rusty's 1"Tcase drop ( not installed yet)

Stock drive trane, 3.54 gears, cruse and security system, Jeep has 143,000 miles and runs strong. Class 3 hitch. The only trimming is to the plastic fender flares.
This is my daily driver and everything runs good. I had planned on lifting the Jeep 1.5" more with adjustable bump stops and shackles but havn't done it yet. The Jeep is my hunting truck and has seen no rocks, only mud. I wanted $4800 but will take $4500 or or best offer and drive some to meet you. I'm just north of Memphis Tn. The only reason I am selling it is so I can get a 69 Bronco I want to rebuild. Call me if interested at (901)876-5201 ( work number ) or home at (901) 876-5571 or email me at [email protected]
Steve

here's his pics

38wy.jpg

40dt.jpg

55gw.jpg

showletter3yo.jpg

showletter29ew.jpg

do you still have it? do you have snow. i a m looking for a rust free xj. i prefer stock so i can swap in my lift but if the price is right. how much?

I still have it. I'll take $4200 for it and throw in the stock rims and a brush guard, but I'm keeping the winch for my next truck. And it is 100% rust free.
Steve

i need to wait about a month or two right now. my dad wants me to get a newer one but i want one like our body style. if get a loan and the money to fly out to tn i will let you know that is if you still have it. thanks, oh and could i get some under body pics, ie inside frame rails and rockers? those are the rotted parts of my xj.

thanks.

sorry its gonna be a few weeks so if you find another seller take it otherwise i will let you know if i will take it. thanks.

well here is the scoup. i am currently talkign to my parents about your jeep. if it really is in as good shape as it seams and i can get approved for a loan then i might be able to buy it within a few weeks. once again if you get another buyer then i'd exspect you would sell it unless i make a deposit. i will mostlikely have to fly out there and drive it back. if thats the case i waswondering if you could drop the price a few bucks? afterall i will be spending alot of mone to travel to buy a vehicle i have never see or driven.so far i reallly like it and it looks real clean. and i want a title.

i will prolly have a deff yes or no within a few days or a week. thanks, kyle

Kyle, give me a call at work tomorrow on my toll free line. I really don't like doing buisness over the net. I think we can work something out with price but we need to talk about it. After 9:30 central time call me at 1800-471-5293 If I'm not there leave a number and I will call you back soon. Thanks
Steve

Kyle, e mail me direct so I have an addy to send the pics you wanted and the Vin # to you. I would rather not post the Vin# on a public board.
Steve

Back