• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 zj grand cherokee part out

85xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
Yes another grand cherokee is on its way to the scrap yard. Motor and trans are spoken for and the 249 t/c has seen better days. Interior is full leather and in decent shape. Let me know if you need anything off of it before it heads to the scrap yard Monday.

I want to say the seats are in decent shape and are tan in color. Once it gets light out I will have a better look.

Seats are a gray color with no rips or tears but look used, if you get what I am saying. Sorry I cannot get any pictures but maybe a picture message via cell phone.

Kim: Is the back seat a split seat? If so I would like the single section. shoot me a message on FB and we can see what we can work out.

John

I have a couple front driveshafts from a setup like this 4.0/auto/249. They are the same length as an xj front driveshaft. Are you looking for the sway bar itself or the sway bar links? Sorry the stock radio is gone.

Back