• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 MJ 2wd 4.0 d44 for sale

Rawbrown

NAXJA Forum User
140k on the odometer. Its got a brand new D44 rear with 4.10's and open. heavy duty trailer hitch with brake controller. 4.0 auto. good tires.
Its got a bed with a big rust hole in the front left. but it comes with another bed thats in good shape and a tailgate. This truck hauls ass and corners like its on rails. $1500 firm
[email protected]
760-505-9924

no ac, faded white, no smog but it passed when I bought the truck 8 months ago with flying colors. email me @ [email protected] and I can send some pics if interested.

I can vouch for this mj. I've driven it!

Runs amazing.

The only thin I could see wrong was a slight u joint vibe at like 108 mph but it goes away at 112 mph.......whoops........just kidding :D :D :D

But really this would make a great dd or work truck.

Honestly, a little vib up around 75-80 through 100 then it smoothes right out up to about 110. At least thats my best guess at what I had it up to. the needle was clear back around almost to 0mph...
With the 4.10's it'll get out of its own way in a quick hurry.

I'll vouce for this truck running pretty good as well.

I'll also vouch for the rust in the bed - my foot went through it.

No... I don't want to F' with pulling a rear axle and putting a 35 back into. the soone I sell it the sooner I can get a bigger truck.:D this MJ will pay the sales tax on the big truck.
GauchoMD said:
Would you be willing to sell just the D44 rear axle?

Rawbrown said:
No... I don't want to F' with pulling a rear axle and putting a 35 back into. the soone I sell it the sooner I can get a bigger truck.:D this MJ will pay the sales tax on the big truck.

you still got this thing man? jeeze bump for ryan this MJ shoulda sold already

Back