• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

85 2 Door XJ rolling body

kmanxj5050

NAXJA Forum User
I aquired this in case I needed to cut it up and use it to fix mine. But I'm not going to need it.

I has no drivetrain (was a 2.8 w/ manual), has a disconnect 30 in the front, D35 out back. Floor is solid beside a couple rust holes in the back. Besides that this thing is rust free. I am taking the doors but can include the ones off mine with it. No hatch. Interior is completely removed but will come with most of the parts.

NO TITLE!!

If I can't atleast make my money back on this thing it will go out in the woods at a buddies house until I want to do something with it some day.

I'll grab a couple pics tonight

$300 OBO

Hey, 87manche got me your contact info about that shell but I've been swamped. If its still for sale, couple quick questions: are the doors that you are including restorable and will most of the dash parts still be there?

Am starting to shop for my son's first ride and he loves the xjs. So we are back and forth between buying a rebuildable shell and going ground up or just finding a southern rig and starting from there.

thanks.

The dash is all out. But it should all be there. All the wiring is out as well. I'll snap a couple more pics and post them. Also, like I stated in the original post there is no title.

This is definitely a project. There are no door panels or rear inner panels. Back seat is there. The gumbo got this from was going to do a buggy with it.

I will get pics of my doors tonight. I am swapping regulators. Mine are manual so these doors will have the auto stuff come with them.

9dbd79a7772d9a46c4eff2ae185f9491.jpg

1089d15636548dee19360ca5e2bccfd9.jpg

ab9aff255ce91dab0cbfd0f571f96914.jpg

Back