• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7th Annual Reno Run

If anyone has a lower steering shaft the wouldnt mind getting rid of in reno that would be awesome. The end that connects to the steering box with the ujoint attached to the slip. I dont need the part that goes through the fire wall just the part that connects to the box and the slip portion. Hit me up if you have one and can bring it. 925-876-1424. Thanks all. Drive safely everyone.

On my way. See everyone there

CHP are out in full force at Dry Creek Exit (Just past Auburn Eastbound on a downhill part Eastbound where everyone speeds, after Bell rd Exit). They have 5 cruisers and a bike on the overpass gunning people. 4 of the 5 cruisers had customers when I drove by. Just a heads up!

In-n-out in Vacaville.
cfd5c592f9ed232fa335162f0265789a.jpg

We will likely be arriving at the campgrounds around 5

Last edited:
Thanks Eric for the update

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

It was nice meeting most of you, sorry I left early. Gonna make it to the full run next year (and with a more capable rig). Really cool to see everyone's rigs in person, has me rethinking my rig....

I made it home. Special thanks to Lou for getting his trailer and getting me back to camp, Jon for the trail rides and parts hunting, and Mike #3 for the parts hunting.

Got the new hub lockouts at Summit, forgot to return the seals....

If anyones chairs near the campfire had excessive burn holes please contact me regarding some new chairs.

Back